Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SALES!

I realize that most of my blog-readers are out of state and won't actually be able to make it to any of our local sales, but I figured they're worth announcing anyway.
And yes--to all who are wondering--we are working out how to sell online.  Everything goes in slow motion when everyone who is working on this project also works full time.  Our current hang-up is getting our non-profit checking account in working order.  SO....it'll happen someday.  I'll let you  know.
Until then: SALES!
1.  September 25 (YES--this weekend!) at Gifts of the World--a fair trade store in Schaumburg.  Resilient Crafts will be featured and will be giving a live weaving demonstration.  We'll also be serving Nepali tea which on its own is worth coming for.  We'll be there from 1 to 4.  The address is 888. S. Roselle Rd. Schaumburg, IL.
2.  We'll be hosted at a house sale in Aurora on November 14 from 2 to 6 pm.  Since it's a personal address, I won't be posting the directions here, but if you live in the area and would like to come, send us a note and I'll send them to you: resilient.crafts@gmail.com
We'll be having quite a few sales this fall, especially approaching Christmas.  As soon as we nail down details, I'll be sure to post them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment